In order to collect payment from bookings, request payment from customers, and cash out to your bank: Connect Stripe
ClickEasy has partnered with Stripe to be your secure and trusted payment tool. In order to seamlessly use Payment Block to include e-commerce directly from your website, you'll need to create or connect an account with Stripe.
Learn more about Stripe + payment fees
Go into Settings - Bank Account:
In order to get started with Stripe, you'll need to go into Settings - Bank Account and click Connect with Stripe.
Sign in or Sign up for Stripe:
This will prompt you to Create an Account or Sign in to Your Account.
If you are creating an account - you will have to answer a secure questionnaire with information about your business.
In order to activate your Stripe account, you will need to include the following information:
- Country your business is in. Stripe works with the United States and Canadian banks.
- Business Address
- Business Phone
- Type of business
- Employer ID Number (optional) - if you use your Social Security number for business tax purposes, you can use that instead
- Business website - please use your ClickEasy website URL here
- Business description (select industry) + describe what you sell, whom you sell to, and when you charge your customers
- How long after paying will customers typically receive their goods or services
- Individual or sole proprietor details:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of Social Security number
- Credit Card statement details
- Credit card statement details is the information that will appear on your customers' credit card statement, this can be changed at any time.
- Statement descriptor: Business name that appears on your customers' bank or credit card statements. Choose something they will recognize to help prevent disputes
- Support phone number
- Customer support address
- Your Bank details: Use the bank account that you will want your income to deposit into.
- Routing number
- Account number
- Two Step Authentication (required) to keep your account and information as secure as possible
View your Balance in Stripe:
Once you start getting paid, you can check out your balance and when your funds will be on the way to your bank by heading into Balances.
Stripe will automatically send money to your bank and the end of each business day. You will see what money is on the way to your bank, if any funds are on hold, and an accumulation of your transactions, in Payments.
Learn more about Payments:
- I'm overwhelmed by all of this, help.