What you get on the Starter plan and what to consider for it to be the right plan for you.
We offer 3 plan tiers on ClickEasy. Starter, Professional, and Organization. Starter is our lowest tier, and makes the most the sense if you are a new business and just starting to fill up your schedule and get a recurring roster of clients. Starter caps out at 2 services to sell, and has limitations in regards to customization. See what it includes:
Starter for $9.99/month and 2.1% + $0.20 per transaction:
Starter will get you all the essentials you need to get your new business off the ground. Consider, if you make $10 from one session or class, ClickEasy is paid for.
- You’ll be limited to 2 services that you can sell to customers (group classes and/or 1:1 sessions) each service you create will come with an individual service page as well as a home page for your bio and aggregate of services.
- Starter supports 1 Google Calendar integration, and integration with Zoom.
- Starter accepts credit cards, fast checkout, stored customer payment information, one-off charges and requests, donations and direct to bank deposits.
- Access customer contact book, messages, payment history.
- Use ClickEasy from desktop web or the iOS + Android app.
- The ClickEasy processing fee of 2.1% + 20¢ is charged for any transaction including during the free trial period. For instance, if you charge $100, the processing fee will be $2.30. This amount will automatically be deducted in Stripe before funds transfer to your bank account. Additional credit card fees will be charged by Stripe.
If you don't want to pay this month, consider referring a friend and you both get a $10 credit! See how
Ready to upgrade? You can do so in Settings - Plan.